Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting Started

Well I suppose its long overdue, but I'm starting my own blog. I am starting this because at this point in my life I'm excited as I watch my family grow. In particular, my young son Hudson, who is growing like a weed (now I really sound old). Jen (my wife) and I are coming up on five years of marriage, which I think will officially mark us as no longer "newly-weds". I also have the distinct pleasure of taking classes from Dallas Theological Seminary and at the same time serving as a youth pastor at a local church. Both of these opportunities gives me the chance to study God's Word and to seek to implement it into the ministry of a local church. To say the least this is a busy time of life, that I wish wouldn't end because of the excitement and joy I find.

As a result, this blog will be a report on family observations and insights that I gain, and also ministerial or theological nuggets that I am wrestling with. I can't say how often I'll be updating it, but will seek to keep you, the reader (all 3 of you) up to date as much as possible. Until next time,

To live is Christ!

Jay

No comments: